Singapore is a leading industrial canter in which many businesses flourish. Trade and finance are the main source for movement of cash. However, with high cost of living, financial needs are always high. It is a competitive world and businesses have to be ahead of others to flourish. It requires additional capital, better machinery and more funds to keep ahead of competition. There are many types of loans that can be obtained from a money lender Singapore to stay ahead in competition.
- Short-term business loans help businessmen tide over short-term business crisis. Those who require loans of about $5,000 – $2, 50,000 can apply for such short term loans.
- Microloans are available for small monetary requirements for very short terms. They are provided for both start-ups and for established businesses.
- Funding programs are available for restaurants and medical industries.
- Working capital loans are available for meeting the capital requirements of businessmen.
- Cash advances are available for people in bulk and the repayment is paid within a certain time frame along with interest.
- Bad credit Business loans are provided for those who already have a bad credit but require financial help.
- Equipment purchasing loans are required to purchase new equipments or for repairing of plants and machineries in big companies.
- Business loans are available for financing various types of businesses.
Each loan is provided according to the terms stipulated by lenders. Some provide loans for existing business, some provide loans for particular term period, while some provide loan against security, etc. The loan amount and the duration of repayment determine the various terms specified by money lender Singapore. The borrower should however, make sure that he pays the loan amount as early as possible, as the interest rates are high. Paying within the due date and within the time limit is best.